Brazilian Blowout Original
The Brazilian Blowout is the most innovative and effective professional smoothing treatment in the world!
Through the use of a Brazilian Super Nutrient Complex and a proprietary polymer system, the Brazilian Blowout actually improves the condition of the hair by creating a protective protein layer around the hair shaft to eliminate frizz and smooth the cuticle. The end result is smooth, healthy, conditioned hair with radiant shine.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
When you arrive at the salon, the process is as follows:
1. Stylist will shampoo your hair with the Brazilian Blowout specially formulated Anti-Residue; Professional Shampoo to prepare your hair for the optimal smoothing result.
2. After towel drying, your certified Brazilian Blowout stylist will divide your hair into sections and begin to comb the Brazilian Blowout Professional Treatment through each section of the hair from root to tip; lightly dusting each section with the solution.
3. Solution will surround each hair shaft with protective protein layers to smooth and flatten the cuticle.
4. Stylist will then blow-dry your hair as straight as possible with a flat or round brush.
5. Once the hair is dry, the Stylist will divide the hair into four sections and begin using a flat iron to further straighten the hair in 2-3 inch sections.
6. Once complete, the Stylist will rinse the hair (no shampoo), towel-dry and apply the Brazilian Blowout Masque to further seal in the professional formulation. After 60 seconds, the stylist will rinse the hair once again and towel dry.
7. The Stylist will then apply the Brazilian Blowout Smoothing Serum to further seal the cuticle and assist in detangling the hair prior to the final blow dry.
The Stylist will then blow dry the hair straight one final time and style as desired.
You will leave the salon in approximately 90 minutes with beautiful, smooth, healthy radiant hair!
To read more, please visit Brazilian Blowout's website here
Before and After
Click on image to enlarge
These images are from The Brazilian Blowout Website, click here for more photos